Are you busy during the high season and you got no time for your online marketing? Marketing is all that you need. A good marketing strategy focused on the right surfers and travelers can give you the key to receive more bookings and grow your business.
Are you starting your surf camp or surf school and there is too much to be done? Logistics, house-keeping, surfing equipment repair, finances, weekly shopping, the organization of the daily operations… Or maybe you just want to go surfing more often? Get rid of extra work and let others get you more bookings coming with some key strategies to develop your online presence and increase the number of guests.
- Define and implement your Social Media strategy;
- Set up your Social Media channels (Facebook, Google +, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Vimeo, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat and many others);
- Develop and manage your website in an attractive manner;
- Produce high-quality content for your website and Social Media channels (photography, video, blogs posts…);
- Manage your Social Media channels;
- Increase the engagement of surfers and travelers with your brand;
- Create E-mail marketing campaigns and build your clients database (newsletters, promotions, updates about your surf camp or surf school);
- Blogging: Creation and management of your surf camp or surf school blog;
- SEO and SEM - positioning your business on the top of internet browsers such as Google rankings;
- Web analytics and data about your clients;
- Social Media campaigns/advertisements (Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, - Display, Retargeting…);
- Production of fliers, business cards, stickers, events posts for your surf camp or surf school;
- Connect with Social Media influencers;
- Competitors and market research;
Perhaps now you wonder where to start first? Firs step is to have an attractive and user-friendly website. Secondly, promote your website targeting the right audience and offering them high-quality content. Soon you will see the results converted into bookings, achieving more doing less. Subscribe to our newsletters to know more about tips & tricks for your online Marketing for your surf camp, surf house or surf school!